Thursday, September 18, 2008

DELAYED POST

I sort of lost my sneaky wireless connection for awhile and wasn't able to post. Not too much has happened since I last wrote. Mostly phonecalls and saying goodbye to mum - she left this morning.
It is pretty quiet here now that she's gone. Without the internet I am not sure what to do to fill my time.

My computer is in the throws of mass dysfunction. All my Adobe programs have crashed permanently - the very ones I need for school and to edit my photos to post on here. I called Adobe but they couldn't really help me. Smartly, I left my Adobe disks back home : (

I did make some pleasant discoveries today when I called the school. I will NOT have to pay council tax, thank goodness! I just have to put on my patient pants and wait until enrolment (the 30th) to sort it out.

I wandered around Hyde Park to kill some time and ended up having a good sit on the bench, watching the activities in the park. I didn't bring my camera, on the account of random roaming. I wish I had, it's so beautiful in there, I felt like I was home again with all the trees and leaves and ponds.

A (seemingly crazy) reflexologist sat down beside me and asked me a bunch of questions and informed me he was a runner and won a bunch of things. How thrilling for him. I attempted to meet up with one of my schoolmates, but it turns out Hyde Park is a bad place to meet!

I will try to post some photos from mum's last night here - we got into the Pimms! Canada you are missing out! I apologize the pics aren't as refined as usual.


No comments: