Sunday, September 14, 2008

DAY 10

Well, nothing exciting to report today. I wasn't feeling very well, so I spent most of the day inside napping. It was such a gorgeous day too, sunshine ALL day and warm!!! I popped out to the art shop around the corner to buy some sketching supplies for school, that was the highlight.

So for something to read I'll write my list of places to check out whilst in London:

• The London Zoo
• The Tower of London
• The Saatchi Gallery - thank you Erin!
• The Serpentine Gallery/More Hyde Park
• Buckingham Palace
• Camden Market
• V&A museum
• The Notting Hill Coronet (a haunted movie theatre!)
• Tate Modern museum
• Speakers Corner (in Hyde park)
• Natural History museum

A lot of the museums are free, so this will be quite handy!

Here we go, a bit of excitement....
Wasn't sure why there had been fireworks the past two nights. As it turns out Thames Festival was on... so I took a few shots of the fireworks out on the balcony. I am pretty far away though.


No comments: