Friday, September 12, 2008

DAY 8 pt. 2

We decided to eat out on this Friday evening, so we headed back to Portobello. Apparently the sun didn't last too long and we got caught in a downpour - without an umbrella.

The Portobello Gold was a seedy looking pub, but once inside, at the back there was a nice garden sort of area.



Mum ordered a Guiness - which I swore she would not have more than a sip of - and I had a cider, apple flavoured. I guess our waiter didn't take her seriously and brought her this weeny little glass. She did end up polishing it off, much to my amazement.

My cider was pretty tasty...

On the way home we stopped at Planet Organic for dessert, I bought some Booja Booja Ice Cream to try this award-winning stuff out. I took a photo of the spire I always see out my window.

I also booked a hair appointment for tomorrow to tidy this mess up, hopefully they do a good job. I'm always hesitant about trying new stylists, I miss Michael.

No comments: