Sunday, May 1, 2011

SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED A BREAK

My weekend in photos! Full of nice vegan food and searching for inspiration after perpetual design flailing.

Checking out the scene of the Royal Wedding around Buckingham Palace.



On a tulip hunt with Carol... disappointing!



After going to see the Wim Crouwel exhibition at the Design Museum, it was time for coffee and cake at the Vegan (secret) Society lounge with Jorge. Also trying to warm up to the Ricoh by playing with it's macro function.




On our way to pick up film at Silverprint, we discovered this giant broken buddha.

Canary Wharf

making vegan Boston Cream Cupcakes

Emilia, bless her, gave me these as a present from her visit home. They're amazing!


I stumbled upon this new, adorable vegan tea room near Old St. called October Cafe. VISIT IT! It was brilliant. The owner was lovely and I relished THE BEST cheesecake I've ever tasted. BTW it's the only place you can have vegan afternoon tea in London.



No comments: