Sunday, May 1, 2011

SLOW ON THE UPTAKE

So I've had the 3 rhythms booklets printed in black and white and folded them, which took quite some time. I'm wondering if it's a problem that when folded, the text appears over the crease. Even though I had guides where the creases were meant to be, they weren't in the same place when I folded the booklets.

One obstacles I've encountered is - they cannot print on the paper I want, because it needs to be from a roll, and that paper is thin and smooth. The paper I want is thick and textured.





I've also been working on the nature composites, which I decided should be postcards. They are essentially showing/advertising the natural surroundings of each of three cities/towns and for nature lovers, particularly those interested in photography (perhaps someone who digs National Geographic) this is something they would be interested in receiving or sending. I will post some versions of the post cards soon!

Sorry if that explanation isn't computing, I haven't been sleeping well because my brain is working overtime and refuses to let me rest until these projects are complete!

No comments: