Saturday, May 14, 2011

GETTING CLOSER! AHHH!

Emilia and I have retrieved our printed posters! Double-sided A0 is possible folks!
Tuesday we will be screenprinting our gradient! Egads! Wish us luck. We can't screw up because we've just spent an arm and a leg on these posters!





I've also been making progress with the documentary. I've been learning Final Cut Studio as I go, not too difficult, but still all new. I've got nearly all the footage that I'm going to be using, edited it down to a fraction of what it was and started with the intro/end credits and breaks in between. A few minor errors at the moment - one video didn't transfer over from George's hard drive, right now it just says 'media offline' in place of the clip. So I'll have to get that from him on Monday. The text is a bit wonky also so that needs to be fixed. I'm just working on the sound at the moment... so that will be much smoother sooon!

Here it is as now, in 2 parts.


No comments: