Sunday, October 31, 2010

WHAT IF... nature could speak?

What would it tell us? In relation to my dissertation topic, which reiterates that humanity is in trouble (in design and existentially) thanks to our environmental negligence, I pondered what messages our environment would wish to disseminate.

I think my inspiration for the idea came from flipping through Tibor Kalman, Perverse Optimist and more specifically his solicitation piece, this brick with a carefully concealed punchline.

This is how my message idea has played out so far. Although I am considering how to apply it in real ecological settings, like on farm animals and in the grass, trees, and so forth. I guess photoshop is my answer (for now).



Photoshopped attempt to convey a message from nature, which does not look so great.

No comments: