Tuesday, July 3, 2012

REFINING, REFINING

I've finally had a smidgen of time outside of work to reconsider a few projects. I've been meaning to coordinate all my self-promotional material - website, pdf portfolio and CV, and now I'm pulling it together. I've got a fire lit under my bottom, motivating me to finish this up and send it out into the (job) atmosphere, and hopefully attain something in my field.

Here's a peek at the progress.

I did an overhaul of the Worship publication packaging, taking my previous design mentor's advice to give it some sophistication.


Still contemplating inverting the colours...

On to a glimpse at the site design thus far...




Using the style format of my PDF portfolio & now CV, it's a much cleaner outcome than the current version, heavily effected by sleep deprivation.  Thoughts?

No comments: