Wednesday, July 11, 2012

C–RHAPSODY

Feeling as if I had to open the creative valves to let some of the pent up ideas out, out came a heap of relatively lame designs, albeit joyfully received, as I hadn't engaged much with many projects since leaving London. I thought I would post the results of that ventilation, a photographic story of my last days in London. I couldn't settle on a name. It started out as "Retrospect," to accompany the reflective state I was in at the time. Though "Last Days" seemed more appropriate, while following the stream of what was emerging. It started out as some diamond shapes and patterns in contemplating the word Retrospect. Then came the photographic pages with some words describing how I felt about each image and the end of my life in the UK.









No comments: