Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tree = Finito

Last night the tree making ended. Thank goodness. It took ages to thread those leaves and string them up individually. What would I do without my housemates, bless their sweet souls. Aaron and Mimi aided me in taking apart the cheap broken ikea furniture that our landlord supplied us (please don't tell!) with minimal tools. Then we assembled a stand using the wood pieces, some repurposed nails and Antonia's glue gun. It didn't work. I had to lean it against something to take these photos.



This morning Aaron helped me cart the tree out on location for a photoshoot. We certainly got some strange looks, and garnered a one-man audience. He threw whatever he was eating on the ground with a knowing smile and watched as the pigeons invaded our photoshoot. Thanks feller!




Negatives have been developed, now I have to wait until Monday to scan + print. I can't figure out if I need to show the entire process in the photos I'm handing in? Or just the outcome in detail? Anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just the outcome! and give the link to your blog in your design statement! good luck rathna