Sunday, January 30, 2011

IN THE MEANTIME

I am in a perplexing state of mind. After a few days of inertia (sans the usual panic), I have TWO days to produce a piece for the final crit on Tuesday. Right now all I can think about is being forced to face my intense needle phobia tomorrow morning (blood test) and it is giving me vertigo.

I neglected to post a couple videos Emilia and I have been relentlessly watching which have been fueling our raging excitement for our trip to Coachella in April.

This is a fantastique stop motion short film.
The giant crane at the festival is reminiscent of Emilia and I's wish project last year.



Of course there is an art facet of the festival. Interesting installations and whatnot, giant bubble - yes!!. I particularly like the scenery shots in this video - like the massive field of wine turbines!

No comments: