Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mission: Incomplete!

I'm not sure if I've posted these spreads before. A year ago I began working on a book of my poetry and film photos that I collected from over the course of my time in the UK. I didn't get very far. I didn't even format the text. I set the project down for awhile and forgot about it. I recently stumbled upon the file and have decided to start working on it again. I thought I would share these spreads for the sake of having some work to post on here. I'm hoping it will light the fire under my bottom to get creating again. I mixed a few doodles in from my sketchbook, but I'm not sure if I will include them or keep the white space. I hope I managed to fix all the spelling errors! I spent most of the time throwing this together when I was overtired.









No comments: