Friday, April 26, 2013

Music! Live!

Design work has been kind of slow lately. I've also managed to befriend a rather persistent cold.
This has lead to ample time free to watch The Wire in the background while doing a bit of personal research...

I love music. I also happen to dig documentaries.

In celebration of Frank Turner's new album Tape Deck Heart, released this past Monday (April 22), I am pleased to present you with this 15-minute documentary.




I stuffed my face with oreo cookies, munching away my sadness at having to watch Coachella this year from my computer. The line up was incredible. One band I was particularly entranced by was The Gaslight Anthem. I've had the album That '59 Sound kicking around on my itunes for ages, but never paid much attention thereafter. Watch their set at Coachella below and prepare to have your socks knocked.

No comments: