Sunday, July 3, 2011

WORSHIP NOSTALGIA

I have been thinking about the Worship publication a lot lately. It was an absolutely phenomenal project, one I wish could carry on forever. If only we could make a living producing it. Emilia and I talked about working on volume 2, and it seems like something we both want to pursue.

For now, reflecting on the experience has reminded me of all the wonderful people we met along the way. I am lamenting about not shooting portraits of said people. I barely shared the highlights on here (in an effort to preserve the images we thought we would use). Now that the project is complete, I thought I would toss a few more photographs from the research, including some that we used in the posters.

We Are Augustines Billy McCarthy and Eric Sanderson. Exceptionally nice guys.


The Boxer Rebellion, "sorry, can you repeat the question... all I heard was bum hole." That probably my favourite moment. Also tremendously kind fellows.

Mimi's favourite bit at Troxy


Union Chapel




Men's loos at the Luminaire




No comments: