Friday, April 22, 2011

THE PEN TO THE RESCUE!

Okay, I absolutely love the Olympus Pen. It has single-handedly saved my photos from Coachella since the Ricoh was a failure. You can always count on film to save the day. I am writing this with the assumption that the proper scans will look as nice as the crappily scanned versions. Please let me be correct. I'm not sure how they were cut at snappy snaps, but I fear they might be all out of whack, since I photographed ensuring they were taken in sets.

Now that I've been able to see the negs, I feel relatively happier and prepared to engage with projects that require completion.

TASKS FOR TODAY:
Create WHAT IF Canadian nature composite image
Revise RHYTHMS project drum transcribing system
Gather Documentary footage























No comments: