Friday, April 22, 2011

IMPATIENT FILM SCANNING

I have been considering THE FUTURE non-stop since I returned from California. It's sending me into a bit of a panic. I'm worrying about my work (will I have enough? Is it good enough? Will anyone hire me? Will I even be able to attain a post-study visa? Can I survive financially on my own so I can stay in London?). These impeding questions are hindering me from getting started on the process of project completion - and instead doing other things that I enjoy, like discovering what the negatives from California might possibly look like.

And on that note...

It is kind of a bummer to excitedly receive your freshly developed negatives, only to have to wait until Uni opens to properly scan and see them!

I have just briskly scanned the 120 negs at home to get a VERY vague idea of how they turned out. Some strange light streaks in there but for the most part, I think they're okay!

The Palm Springs 'nature' photos I took as a part of the WHAT IF brief (for a comparison of green spaces between 3 countries) also came out.














No comments: