Friday, April 22, 2011

DAILY PROGRESS (SUCCESS!)

To ensure I'm sticking to my schedule, it's time to post what I've accomplished today. I have mostly finished the composite image of nature from Canada. I still need to decide in what format to present it. Initially I was thinking of large posters, but with the music publication becoming a series of posters, I will have to approach it a different way.



Next I worked on the drumming transcription system to make it easy to comprehend.
These are some of the outcomes. These are geared towards those familiar with the drums, so I used the notations found in tablature to represent which piece of the kit needs to be hit. I realized that it wouldn't make sense to anyone who doesn't know how to read tab.




So I chose to try out the last version, which is simply a symbol of each of the pieces of the kit that corresponds to each component of speech. Does it work? Any thoughts/feedback? The dashed line is just to show where the booklet is folded.

No comments: