Monday, January 19, 2009

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVE

Whilst working on the photo brief for my hero/heroine I have taken many photos. I am not sure which I prefer so I was hoping maybe you have an opinion. My concept is basically an amalgamation of vegan chef Sarah Kramer (http://govegan.net/splash.html) and my mum. I also did a few shots that I wasn't overly pleased with as the musical genius that is Jenny Lewis (http://www.jennylewis.com/). My motto is generally silly over serious. But please, send me some feedback!!!

See comment option below post.


I really dig this one (below), but I forgot to change the ISO and therefore enlarged it's rather grainy. I tried to recreate it, but it's impossible to replicate that face!!

The one below is from the second round of shots.. much better quality, no grain... but crap faces!


Round 3 may be the charm ?? Are any of these (below) better? HELP!



3 comments:

Krystal said...

Hi there!

I like 5 + 6! Nice to see you on the blogosphere.

xo Krystal

Anonymous said...

I really like the 3rd one, then 4 adn 8

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina! I dont know how to use these things- but i wanted to help! These turned out pretty good! I remember you talking about your ideas when you were down. I think #5 works really good with your motto, and you are connecting with the camera- so thats my first choice! 2nd choice is #3

Hope it all goes well! xox