Friday, January 18, 2013

THE UNVEILING OF THE NEW WATTPAD HQ

Last night I attended the Wattpad Open House to see their new headquarters.
Finally I was able to see the outcome of the wall murals that Emilia and I had created and to view the result of Interior Designer Mette Keating's  hard work!
It looked terrific!
I wish I had taken a picture of some of the wallpaper she dressed some of the rooms in.
It was beautiful.

It was a shame she couldn't be in Canada to attend. I was surprised by the magnitude.
I knew the scale in numbers, but to see it in person was quite impressive!

It was a great feeling to witness the positive feedback and to see others taking photographs of our work.
Margaret Atwood even made an appearance! She didn't make it very far past the door, as

Hopefully by sharing the images I took (probably should have used a flash, the lighting wasn't ideal) you will understand how I felt standing there.
I'm quite certain my sleeplessness has effected my photoshop accuracy, but I'm too excited to delay this post.









No comments: