Friday, October 26, 2012

Internship busyness

I apologize I haven't been posting since my internship commenced many moons ago. The delicacy of sharing the artwork that I have been working on for this company sort of prevents me from being able to demonstrate what I have been doing. I'm not sure what the policy is, but I certainly don't want to get myself in hot water. 

However, one of my projects has surfaced on the interweb. Since it's now available to the public eye, I imagine I could draw your attention to it. 

I created this logo for the Quill & Quire video series:



You can see it live on their site. I can't say I'm very fond of the white background version.

I was pretty excited to find my name in the masthead of the latest issue of Toronto Life, and now I've found myself in the digital version: 

 
Hopefully there will be more to post about soon! 

No comments: