Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pick N Mix Part 1 - Design

I have been hard at work on our first Pick N Mix project - we chose a brief that we like the sound of between animation, interactive design, illustration, photography and design and have 2 weeks to complete it. Emilia and I did not realize it was a timely matter and there were limited spots for each brief, so we took our time deciding and ended up having to do the design brief due to immense popularity of the others. I explained the brief and my concept already on here, but alas this is the final product.





You will notice I have addressed them to a Mr. D. Johns in Aussieland.. wonder where I came up with that one...


What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good! How come no one ever comments?

Anonymous said...

Oops looks like the name was a little too log. Was supposed to be:"Cactus falling, ocean jumping, protein blending disaster guy"

ChristinaMarie said...

Good question!
Thanks for your comment anyhow! : )