Sunday, September 1, 2013

CATCH UP!

It seems I've been so busy at work that I've forgotten to post.
I also haven't been doing too many relevant projects to share on here.

However! I thought I may share some bits of what I do all day at work.
My client/company puts on all kinds of trade shows and conferences across Canada.
I work for the Construction and Real Estate team, which may help put these projects into context.

I am their first (and only) in-house designer. It's a bit intimidating to lead all their creative needs by myself, but it has certainly helped build confidence in my work. It has certainly been a welcome challenge to take things that have been done the same way for 25 years and try to give it a facelift, without getting too 'designy.'

I will try to get some samples of their past collaterals to share. For now here are a few examples of what I've created for them.


WEB ADS















BROCHURE COVERS





























SHOW GUIDE COVER – about 30 million of them and still ongoing!





































SHOW GUIDE INNARDS (ongoing)








































EMAIL TEMPLATES





























INVITE MOCK-UPS (ongoing)























LOGO REVAMP



















EXTERNAL PRINT ADS







































No comments: